Friday, January 22, 2010

AAMIR KHAN QUITS...SMOKING AND ALCOHOL THAT IS !



When the 3 Idiots team celebrated their success at a suburban restaurant in Andheri on January 18, people noticed that the lead actor Aamir Khan didn’t touch a drop of alcohol.

A couple of days earlier at his nephew Imran Khan’s engagement party too, Aamir refrained from sipping champagne.

News has it that on January 1, 2010 Aamir had decided that he would give up alcohol and cigarettes.

This time, for life.

Aamir says the next time he invites you home he will treat you to a glass of beer, but he will drink limbu paani.

Confirming that he has indeed decided to quit drinking and smoking, Aamir says, “I just felt like doing it from within. There is no specific reason.”

When he’s goaded further, the actor says, “Yaar, I’ve put on 10 kilos in recent months. Also, sometimes, I tended to overdo the drinking bit. And I hate it when I feel unhealthy. So I just decided that I wanted to quit alcohol for life. As for cigarettes, I was never a regular smoker. But I’ve decided to give it up completely too.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home