Saturday, January 23, 2010

FOLLOW YOUR HEART ALWAYS : AAMIR KHAN



Aamir Khan says that every time he listens to his heart, his films have been a hit. “If there is a story that touches me and makes me cry or laugh, I want to work in that film. It has often happened in my career that I have liked a particular film, and people around me have told me not to work in that film because it will not be a hit. But I have never listened to them, I have always listened to what my heart has told me and that is one reason why those films have always been hits,” says Aamir.

Khan, who recently met some children at an event, gave them gyaan on how to become successful and happy. “I told them to follow their hearts. You should do work that gives you happiness and helps you move ahead in life,” says Khan.

Aamir also addressed the need for a change in the educational system. The actor, who played a path breaking character of a teacher in Taare Zameen Par, says, “Teachers usually give a lot of importance only to the students’ marks. They shouldn’t pay attention to the kid coming first, but to the one who comes last.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home